1. Mathematics 2. Physics 3. Electrical fundamentals 4. Electronic fundamentals 5. Digital techniques / Electronic instrument systems 6. Materials & hardware 7. Maintenance practices 8. Basic aerodynamics 9. Human factors 10. Aviation legislation 11. Aeroplane aerodynamics, structures and systems 12. Helicopter aerodynamics, structures and systems 13. Aircraft aerodynamics, structures and systems 14. Propulsion 15. Gas turbine engine 17. Propeller
Module 11. Aeroplane aerodynamics, structures and systems
Floor proximity lighting is a mandatory requirement and each light should be spaced
• at 70 inch intervals. • at 60 inch intervals. • at 40 inch intervals.
• the answer suppose be 'at 40 inch intervals'
refer to CAAIPs Leaflet 5-11 2.7.1 Community comments: 1
Module 3. Electrical fundamentals
A transformer has 1200 turns primary and 4800 turns secondary. What value of load resistance would be required to give a reflected impedance of 1000 ohms?
• 4 kOhm. • 1 kOhm. • 16 kOhm.
• How to do it?
Community comments: 5
Module 14. Propulsion
The inlet of a turbo fan is
• divergent • convergent • convergent-divergent
• the area of turbofan engine is like a convergent type na?
more area in intake and decreasing the area while going inside na??
please clarify me Community comments: 3
Module 17. Propeller
To fit a new front cone to a prop shaft firstly
• etch the propeller serial number to the rear face. • cut in half with a hacksaw and etch a unique serial number to both halves. • coat in Engineers blue to ensure seating in the propeller front boss.
• this is wrong answer pls check CAIP for correct ans.
option 3 is correct which is coat in Engineers blue to ensure seating in the propeller front boss. Community comments: 5
Module 15. Gas turbine engine
In a choked nozzle, velocity increases, and
• density decreases. • pressure decreases. • pressure increases.
• Doesn't pressure decrease with an increase in velocity?
Community comments: 4